Sunday, November 11, 2007

Things are no longer well on the boy front. Hmm... that lasted a long time. This is really the sort of thing I'd prefer to write in my journal, but my friend's popping in and out of my room and I think it looks a bit strange to be writing things down. So I've settled for typing instead.
Plus this way I can paste what the boy wrote instead of copying it out. So, we're talking on instant messenger, and everything was fine. Then all of a sudden a big pause. Then...

i am not really here sorry am having an upsetting conversation

it's with miss R. hence why upsetting. have i talked about Miss R?


The answer to that question is yes. He has talked about Miss R. He hasn't said alot, but what he has said basically amounts to, she's the love of his life, and hurt him an incredible amount and he's not over her.
That's a lovely thing to hear him talking about. Considering I slept with him last week. Not even a week actually. Today's Sunday, which makes it 3 days.
Nice.
I understand if he has issues with her. I dunno, I just with I knew all of it or none of it, you know? Maybe he's just trying to spare me some hurt. I don't know.
I can't blame him either because I knew what I was getting into when I got involved with him. He completely prepared me for all of this. Well, not completely, but he said it wouldn't be easy and he's not ready for alot of things.
I don't know, I do really like him. And I think he still likes me. It just sort of feels like she casts this enormously huge shadow and I can't get out from underneath it. God, I'm totally Miss Rebound. How awful.
Oh well, I suppose it has to be someone. And I do like him, and I am enjoying his company. Maybe being his rebound isn't such a terrible thing? Would Germaine Greer shoot me for saying that? Am I a disgrace to the post feminist female?
Honestly, it's such a myriad quagmire. I feel like I'm getting quite bogged down in over thinking.
My friend K logged on to facebook and looked up 'Miss R; and we looked at her photos, and I'm pleased to report that while not hideously unfortunate looking, she's not the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, which shouldn't make me feel better, but obviously does. I'm not that big a person.
So... who knows where this is taking me. Maybe mr boy will decide that he can't handle it. I think I'll just give him space and let him know I'm here if he wants me.
Over and out.

No comments: